The Future Oil and Gas event will take place between November 16-17, 2021. This virtual conference will explore how digitalization, disruption, and innovation are shaping the upstream oil and gas industry, and what are the key challenges and opportunities facing the industry. Learn more about why you should attend below:
2021 was an inflection point for Digital Transformation. In that way, Future Oil and Gas will address key contents for those who work in the industry, such as:
- Ways of working with digital transformation – how the Upstream Sector will be transformed and how management structures will change through greater maturity in digitization
- The data necessity – how to embrace and develop compliant data models, and what is the role of data in energy transitions
- Sustainable Operations – Greener Practices and improvement in decision making, carbon capture, digitalization and decarbonization, and electrification of Oil and Gas platforms.
- Data integration: Machine Learning and its integration challenges, the Artificial Intelligence integration and useability, and the advantages and challenges of Blockchain technology.
If you want to learn more about the event’s agenda, other themes, and speakers, you can check out this link: Future Oil and Gas – Agenda.
Who will be there?
Some of the companies that will be attending are Equinor, Petrofac, Shell, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Halliburton, among other leading companies. Therefore, the attendees include operators, EPCs, Oil and Gas, drilling, exploration and production companies, integration solution providers, and technology innovators.
Vidya’s team will be present during the whole event, and our CEO Otavio Correa, a Mechanical Engineer specialist focused on asset integrity management and corrosion monitoring, is confirmed as a panelist in Panel 2, which will approach new digital ways of working in Oil and Gas industries. Some of the discussion topics will be:
- The role of digitalization in the near and long-term future of oil and gas production
- How to encourage shared responsibility through the supply chain – Developing strategic partnerships to ensure a sustainable future
- Embracing the new age of Accelerated Innovation – Overcoming the barriers of Data ownership
- How to successfully develop and implement a Digital Value Chain – Does data
interoperability holds the key to successful partnerships
- How often should the digital strategy be updated – An analysis on the process, operations, and customers
- Reinventing your business model and developing the appropriate digital strategy
This is one of the last industry and innovation meeting points of the year, and it will be held online and for free! Join us in this great opportunity to network with major players in the sector, consume high-quality content, and stay on top of the future of Oil and Gas industries!
Access this link to guarantee your free pass: Future Oil and Gas – Register.
We hope to see you there!